Monday, August 29, 2005

weekend's end


Duncan and Meg Dempsey came over on Saturday and played with the kids while Demps and I caught up. We hadn't seen each other since I left for the States!

Tonight I did part two of the series on the life of Paul. Tonight was about Paul's conversion. I learned a ton from the preparation. It's been a great study for me to do. I've mostly been just using the text and reading The Apostle. It's been a great resource.

The talks are online but only in Portuguese (obviously). And some of the songs from the services as well. This week I'll only be able to add a text file because my computer froze up with only 4 minutes remaining in my talk. Ugh!

Only 2 days left to finish my novel. I made a list of all the loose ends I have to wrap up before then... I guess we'll see. One way or the other I hope to finish it. Depending on how the rest of the week goes I hope I can do a general editing job to get it presentable enough to print it out and let Amy read it.

No comments: