Saturday, April 29, 2006

mexidão

How funny is this? I get the wild idea tonight to try and cook something. So, I cleaned out the refrigerator and called a friend (Emerson)... I did not want to risk it with too many people... I dumped everything into a wok... some kind of spaghetti dish with red sauce and eggs, a pasta with ham and cheese, rice, beans, one pork tenderloin, and two eggs. Ha ha ha. So I started out, stirred it around, poured some canola oil in (a little late... it stuck to the bottom). Then I tried to go for some flavor so I added Worcestershire sauce. But the more I cooked it the more the noodles and stuff lost its consistency. So I decided to take it off the stove and put it into the oven. I crumbled some fancy crackers that I found in the pantry and put a little butter on top to add some texture because it was kind of grossing me out. I tried cutting on the stove but it didnt light. The gas I guess built up so that when I went to light it again a small explosion of flames came out around my feet. It didnt burn me or anything just made me jump a little. It turned out pretty good. Anything though thats hot and has crackers on it is going to get eaten by two hungry guys though. Needless to say, I miss you Amy!

No comments: