Tuesday, April 11, 2006

arrived

Just talked with Amy and she and the kids arrived safely and are at my parents right now. She said that the boys got to visit the cockpit on both flights (to Atlanta and to Tallahassee). Braden told me on the phone that he even got to flip some switches. If he did anything like he does in the car I am sure that when the pilot cranked up the plane at least the windshield wipers came on, the air was on high, etc... I am just glad he did not jettison any fuel or turn off any engines or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, is it peaceful being a temporary bachelor? I bet you already miss the circus! I put your site in my favorites. I have to inform Sean of your news b/c he isn't a "surfer" like me. Take care, Angela Slaughter

Anonymous said...

Tell Amy that I can't wait to see the boys and meet Lucy.
Love, Ali