Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Baron Gerald

In just a few minutes a guy named Lucas and I will be in my car and on our way to Barão Geraldo (Baron Gerald), the small city just outside of Campinas where UNICAMP is. Lucas is going to visit his brother who studies there and I am going to try and arrange for housing for the short term team and for Amy and I. We have decided to stay the two months with them at Unicamp to get to know the city and the campus to consider whether it would be a potential place for future expansion. Also we hope that we can plant many seeds there with the students and connect them to the ministry in Belo Horizonte. Potentially two graduates or students from the ministry here will stay with us during this time and we hope many more can visit. On the 9th of June we also plan to invite the Brazilians we meet to return to Belo Horizonte for a retreat with us. Pray for my time there this week and that God would provide the needed housing close to the campus.

No comments: