Friday, April 02, 2021

online basketball is not easy

 Dear Friends

Dad has asked if I could do a little update so here it is. We have been in quarantine for about two weeks. It makes it a little tough for dad to share the gospel to people when we have to stay inside all day. I do online basketball which is not easy. One advantage of online basketball is that when you do situps and pushups they can't see you. I have also started online Classical Conversations class which is hard in general but now it is portugeuse. Yesterday was April Fools day. I did the best tricks. Dad got all of us, he asked us to put on our 247 365 day a year shirts (pictured below) and he said that a picture guy was coming to take our picture and he tricked us!!!!(ask dad for more info) Apparently April Fools Day is not a thing in Brazil it is actually called Lying Day where you just lie. Portuguese class has been great. If we went back to a resort called the Hotel Fazenda when I did not know any portuguess it would be much better. (We went to the Hotel Fazenda for christmas.) Tchau tchau!! Eu gosto muito do Brasil. Bye bye!!! I like brazil very much.

From Everett

PS. I saw two monkeys a few days ago. The popsicles are the best here!!!! Surprisingly kiwi is a great flavor for popsicles. BYE!!!!   


 Read Lucy's update. 


1 comment:

Jodi York said...

Hi Everett! I loved reading your little update! I agree with you that online basketball is the way to go! I don't want anyone seeing me do pushups and sit ups either!:) Sounds like you are doing some really cool things this year! Keep up the great work!!!

Jodi York and family