Friday, April 02, 2021

I sound like a 3-year old

So the lockdown has made it more difficult to meet people but thankfully I had already joined a bible study. We have been able to continue doing that online! It has been so great! It is partially in english and partially in portuguese which helps with my language learning and understanding. I also do both my portuguese class and my CC class online. They are both in portuguese as well but I’m glad, because they have really helped me become more comfortable speaking portuguese even though i have a limited vocabulary and probably sound like a three year old when I talk! Praying that lockdown will be over soon! 

Lucy 

We decided to paint our 'sala' to make use of the lockdown. Lucy even scraped and 'mudded.'
 

1 comment:

Jodi York said...

Hi Lucy! I'm sorry that the lockdown has been hard on you. I think I would feel the same way, especially in a new place when I wanted to meet new people. I'm glad you found an online bible study group! That will help! I am really impressed that you are doing Challenge work in a different language. Even if you do sound like a 3 year old ... LOL ... that's still super cool!

Jodi York and family