Sunday, June 18, 2006

tied

O.k. so, yesterday during the US game I was the one who cheered the longest before realizing that the Beasley goal was called back. I hope many of you got a chance to see the national team play. It was the best game so far of the World Cup. They played the second half with only 9 men (against 10) and still managed to come close to scoring a second goal (the first was an own-goal by Italy). Keller, the goalie, also performed well enough to undo all my criticism of him from the first game.

Today is Brasil vs. Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great soccer, but I rather see Lucy crawling! Send out a video soon!
Sue Sue

Anonymous said...

"own" goal

Phonetically close - (I do that all the time). We're surprised your proof reader (Amy) didn't catch that.

TW in ATown