Monday, January 12, 2009

sold-out

I've lost my motivation to post lately considering our camera broke. We were walking around Gatlinburg when (shortly after I took the picture from the last post) I managed, clumsily, to drop the camera on the sidewalk. The camera was on when I dropped it, so it fell directly on the extended lens. So, it doesn't want to extend and retract anymore. I've been twice to Best Buy to look at a new one and both times it's been sold out (as has the Wii Fit).

We are back in full gear with school, my FSU classes, and basketball (both the boys are playing). Braden's first game is tomorrow and Simon has his second game on Thursday. Simon didn't score last week but he hustled and dribbled and passed well. But I was most pleased with his attitude. He showed a considerable improvement from last year, which only further proves my theory (or was it Amy's theory) that once Simon figures out he can do something, he goes full force. Before that it's like pulling teeth.

2 comments:

norrin radd said...

I'm still readin. Can't believe Dolly is just phoning it in these days.

norrin radd said...

oh. fyi, winkard. its me. you're old anakrinian pal