Monday, September 11, 2006

Lucy's 1st


Yesterday we had some fifty friends over to celebrate Lucy's first birthday! Amy made a huge cake with paper dolls on it (the middle one even had on a dress to match Lucy's). We decorated with pink balloons and streamers. And all the girls at the party wore pink and the boys wore red. Amy made some sugar cookies with L's on them and a pasta dish with chicken, spinach and white sauce. It was quite a treat. Happy Birthday Lucy! I must be hungry... all I talked about was the food.

Thanks everyone for coming by and for the presents. Lucy loved her new dresses, toys and bath bubbles.

Too see the pictures: follow this link. And follow this link to see a special page made up just for her.

2 comments:

--Shelley said...

She looks just like Amy. I don't know why I didn't realize it this summer. Chip and I both think so.

Anonymous said...

I need to send a Jeff's baby pictures then you would see who Lucy really looks like. Papa Dowdy