Wednesday, August 16, 2006

not open for interpretation

I had a crazy, vivid, classic dream last night. I was at a church (that doesn't exist) here in Belo Horizonte. It was connected with Tim Keller in New York. I think he might have even been the pastor here. Anyway, me and some of our team were there and I was supposed to preach. The church was really big and opened up to our central park here. You could see all the trees in the windows around the sanctuary. There was a problem and some of the guys were running around trying to figure out who to talk to and trying to nail down the final order and stuff. But there was another problem. For some reason I didn't have any clothes but underwear. But the guys kept telling me that there was no time to change things and that I was the only one prepared. Awful feeling. I kept wondering if I stood behind the podium if people would notice. Again I remind you, this dream is not open for interpretation.

No comments: