Thursday, July 27, 2006

unicamp reflections

Tomorrow marks one week that we've been back in Belo Horizonte. As many of you know, Amy and I spent the last two+ months in Campinas, São Paulo with a team of students from Southeastern Louisiana and South Alabama. God really used the time there to develop some significant friendships between the visiting Americans and the Brazilians from Unicamp and to increase our understanding of what He is doing in the world. I wanted to thank you for praying for our time there. To have been the first group in a new city, on a new campus things went pretty smoothly and I am thankful for that. I continue to pray for the students that came on the project that their worldview would continue to expand and that their discipleship with Jesus would be intimate. And I pray for the students at Unicamp that those that are beginning to consider Christ could really see Him for who He really is.

No comments: