Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wandson

Amy and I are making final preparations for the cross-cultural project team that will join us this "summer" in Campinas to investigate the campus and city as a future ministry site for our team. I wanted to ask you to consider being a part of this with us through prayer and through giving. I have one specific request. Wandson Santana is a friend of mine that came to Christ at UFMG back several years ago and has been a part of a discipleship group with me ever since. I have asked him to join me this summer not only to help with some of the logistical needs but also for his own personal growth, as the experience will challenge him to walk by faith. I am including a letter here from Wandson where he shares some of his desires and his needs:


I’m going to serve in this CCP, joining Jeff, in this
ministry, and I’m very excited to know more from God
about my place in the Jesus reign through the CCP
project, and to serve Him with the CCP team.

We’re trying to gather U$500,00 more as support and I
want to make you as part of this ministry and I would
appreciate any help you can give us. But more than
that, I want you to make us part of your prayers to
seek in Jesus love our unique motivation, and to be
prepared by God to share it with Unicamp students.

God bless your lives with His treasures,
Wandson


I hope you will consider how you can help. Please contact me by email to get the specifics about giving. I will update everyone shortly about how everything is going here. The team arrives on Wednesday!

No comments: