Thursday, May 04, 2006

super interesting

I'm writing from a Lan house in Barão Geraldo (Unicamp). This is my second day here. Today I was able to close on one of the houses. It was the house I wanted from the other week when I visited with Lucas. The Superman house didn't work out. It was just too expensive and they wouldn't let us put enough people in it. What's really interesting about the house I rented is that the "owner" of the house is not only a student at Unicamp, but he also attends a very interesting church. The church is a sister church of Redeemer in New York (Tim Keller's). I went to a neighborhood Bible study tonight and really enjoyed meeting the people. They are interested in what we will be doing this summer. Tomorrow hopefully I will hear something about the second house. Until then I have a lot of furniture shopping to do, cell phones to get, transportation to arrange, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeff, that´s very cool. I was wondering what house is that? I am sure God is already working. I want to hear more about this guy and how everything is going on.
Your mate\friend,
Lucas