Monday, March 06, 2006

pajamas and face peels

Finally Jeff convinced me (Amy) to write something. Im still getting used to all the new terminology of posts and blogs and stuff... but here it is... my first post (or is it blog?)...

Last week I got together with some girlfriends and had a pajama party. We pulled the mattresses into the living room and made brownies and covered our faces in peel away masks. The conversation, not surprisingly, went from the weather (hot) to movies to boys to God. It was a great time for us to be together and for me to grow closer to them as well. I hope to start meeting with some of them more regularly now that their holidays are over and everyone is back into a routine... including us.

Braden and Simon didnt understand why they couldnt spend the night in the living room too so we left the mattresses out and the whole family, minus Lucy, stayed out there the next night! We watched The Return of Peter Pan and ate cookies.

No comments: