Friday, August 21, 2009

create

I've got two new creative projects going (which may end next week when classes start back). I'm writing a short novel for kids. I write one or two pages a day and Braden critiques them when he gets home from school. I'm also re-purposing some furniture to be our organizational bail-out for all our papers lying around the house.

First, I got three night stands. One I already "owned" (it was mine growing up). I bought the other two. Two of the three worked close to perfect. The idea is to stack all three on top of one another to create a part-bookcase, part-filing cabinet.

I'll post more pictures as things develop and may post my rough draft chapters if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Sue Sue said...

Let's see some updated pics on the building project. Looking good so far.

Jeff Dowdy said...

I've finished. Now how do I move it inside. I tried to use the wheel barrow today, but couldn't manage. Maybe I can borrow a dolly from someone.