Wednesday, July 02, 2008

school days

This past week I received notification that I was accepted into Florida State's School of Information. I applied to the master's program for the fall. A few days before I got word that I was also accepted as a transfer student (undergrad) as a creative writing major for the spring. So just to update everyone, my plan is to start in the fall with Information Studies and then go from there. I would like to do both if I could. I just don't know if there'll be opportunity for that.

2 comments:

Luis and Christy said...

How exciting. You are doing what I'd love to do if I didn't like teaching so much... well, maybe not the going back to school part, but def the writing part!

--Shelley said...

congrats. so is this an online thing or do you go to classes?