Tuesday, August 14, 2007

tarmac heat

We've arrived in Bainbridge. Everything was smooth sailing until Atlanta. We met some nice people (one a professor at Auburn... if you are reading this Diego). The trip from Hotlanta to Tallahassee was pretty miserable. We had to walk out onto the hot tarmac to an older, smaller propeller plane run by Korean Air. We braved the heat out to the plane which took longer than it should have because Simon dropped something or fail, I don't remember. Once on the plane I had to switch seats with someone to sit by Simon; they had us separated. All this was o.k. I mean, it's only an hour flight. But the air conditioning wasn't working! Most of you know about me and heat, so I wasn't coping. But 5 minutes in Simon fell asleep and I followed soon after. The best part of the trip was seeing Amy waiting for us at the airport. Everyone being back together makes me feel at home.

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

Welcome back to the US. We hope to see you guys soon, hopefully in October. We would love to talk to you before that.