Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lucy in stripes

She was just too cute in this little outfit to not put a picture up for you all to see. Lucy continues to be a good baby and the boys are settling down. Amy has started back school with them and it has helped, I think. Braden is reading really well and has even started chatting online. Yesterday he was talking with my grandmother and I don't think she even realized it was him. I must not spell very well.

One more funny thing: yesterday Amy and I went with the boys and Rafael to get ice cream and there at the ice cream shop you sit out on the street in these plastic table and chairs. Anyway, this guy walked by with this white dog. Simon sat straight up in his chair and said, "I thought I saw a wolf!" He lives in his own little world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made a picture of her in that outfit! She's precious! I miss her. The first night here, I woke up in the night thinking I was in her room still.
Love,
Sue Sue